January 2021 – Finance Team Volunteer Opportunities
The Finance Team which supports the Extinction Rebellion UK movement (XRUK) sits within Compassionate Revolution Limited (CRL). CRL itself is owned by Climate Emergency Action Ltd (CEA). That makes Finance separate from, and different to, many of the circles/teams that operate across the XRUK movement.
We are now appealing for volunteers to help provide this essential service to the XRUK movement throughout 2021.
The types of skills we’re looking for are:
- Organisers and administrators with excellent presentation/communication;
- Accountancy qualified and/or bookkeeping experience (e.g. Xero);
- Experience in a charity or NGO organisation;
- Risk management, compliance, project management;
- Experience in financial reporting and/or management information.
But above all we are looking for integrity, enthusiasm and a willingness to commit (e.g. a regular number of hours per week for, say, at least six months?)
To give potential applicants an understanding of what the Finance Team does, how we organise and how we hope to support XRUK in 2021 please download and read the following two documents: