A team of XRUK volunteers with the mandate to:
Decide what expenditure in practice and principle (when applicable) is essential to the running and building of the UK-wide movement;
Decide with consultation with SST what strategic priorities to fund with budget available after essential costs are met.Interim Budget Group mandate
This is its current mandate (May 2020).
What and who are XRUK’s Interim Budget Group (IBG)?
The IBG are volunteers consisting of voting members (who are elected from the 3 widest circles of the XR UK organism) and advisory members.
- 3 from UK Rebel Hive (representing the UK’s Nations and regions) (1 vacant);
- 2 from the UK Operations Circle;
- 1 from UK Support Circle;
- 1 from XR Youth;
- Finance (2) (1 vacant);
- Guardianship & Visioning;
- Strategic Support Team;
- Regenerative Cultures (vacant);
- Financial Integrity Team (FIT);
- Budget Holder Representation (vacant).
Key IBG communications to the XRUK movement
NEW – XRUK New budget decisions November 2020 – April 2021 – Link
Disclaimer: Compassionate Revolution Limited hosts this page at the request of XRUK and does not take any responsibility for its content or accuracy.